Ace That Interview! Facebook
Facebook's Job Statement
Meta Careers: Discover who we are, what we do, and why we do it.
When we build for the world, we bring our talents, experiences, and passions with us. Through our unique stories, we help bring the world closer together.
The work we do impacts the world, and the future.
We work on things we’re incredibly passionate about, that align with our values and purpose, and that have a positive impact on the world. It’s who we are. It’s why we build.
Culture: At Meta, we are constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world. That’s why it’s important that our workforce reflects the diversity of the people we serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps us make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Mission: Give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Example Job Post
Product Design Intern
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion plus users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- A portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Masters degree in design or related design field
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Proven ability to execute on visual and interaction details
- Communication skills – you should be able to articulate your design decisions
- Previous design internship experience
- Experience with front-end programming
Revenue Operations Manager - Cash Operations
- Support the Global Cash Operation across geographies, business units and cross functional partners
- Build strong, collaborative working relationships with Accounting, Controls and Engineering teams to deliver best in class order to cash operations
- Measure and report on key metrics to drive the Cash operational performance
- Maintain and document relevant policies and procedures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Collections, GPO, Accounting, Engineering and Risk and Controls etc.) to consider compliance, process and system enhancements
- Provide leadership and oversight over operations in a fast paced, changing environment
- Update leadership on Compliance operational status and KPI drivers
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting or Financial Operations (AR, Revenue, Order to Cash, Accounting)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Experience communicating and collaborating with partners and stakeholders across functions and geographies
- Experience in KPI reporting and monitoring
- Experience with Accounting, Audits and Controls
- MBA or CPA
- Experience within a Big 4 Accounting firm
- Experience working with a growing business and scaling an operation for success