Type of website: Ecommerce
Effective date: 18th day of March, 2022
www.allsumjobs.com (the "Site") is owned and operated by Jenny Xu. Jenny Xu is the data controller and can be contacted at:
431 North Los Robles Avenue. Pasadena CA 91101
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
For users in the European Union, we adhere to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR"). For users in the United Kingdom, we adhere to the GDPR as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer as we do not fall within the categories of controllers and processors required to appoint a Data Protection Officer under Article 37 of the GDPR.
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
When the legal basis for us processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, it will not make processing which we completed before you withdrew your consent unlawful.
You can withdraw your consent by: Users can withdraw concent by contacting AllSumJobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and process personal data about users in the EU only when we have a legal basis for doing so under Article 6 of the GDPR.
We rely on the following legal bases to collect and process the personal data of users in the EU:
- Users have provided their consent to the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing of user personal data is necessary for us or a third pary to pursue a legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is not overriden by the interests or fundamenal rights and freedoms of users. Our legitimate interest(s) are: User data is used for bulk subscriptions paid for by the users employer, school, workforce agent, or other agency, to ensure satisfaction that services were used and demonstrate user growth in career training domains.; and
- Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to take, at the request of a user, steps before entering a contract or for the performance of a contract to which a user is a party. If a user does not provide the the personal data necessary to perform a contract the consequences are as follows: If bulk-order users do not provide information, their sponsors may not be able to verify user progress and usage of AllSumJobs training material..
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment information;
- Auto fill data; and
- Employment information and course progression..
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Website social features allow users to upload information about themselves and share that information with potential employers and other users at their discression.; and
- Course participation and tool usage..
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
- Site usage statistics..
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Communication with users and analytics for products and service development..
Who We Share Personal Data With
We may share user data with the following third parties:
- Bulk-order business sponsors..
We may share the following user data with third parties:
- User progression and information is shared only with the third party agency that sponsored the account..
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Ensure customer satisfaction..
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use private, encrypted servers through Amazon Web Services. Our site itself also features security plugins to avoid brute-force hacking attempts and phishing scams. Our employees are also bound by contact not to share any user information unless that information is required by contract with a users' sponsor or is anonymized for website statistics.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Your Rights as a User
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed;
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to data portability; and
- Right to object.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, or if you would like to exercise any of your other rights under the GDPR, please contact our privacy officer here:
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. If we receive a DNT signal that indicates a user does not wish to be tracked, we will not track that user. We are not responsible for and cannot guarantee how any third parties who interact with our Site and your data will respond to DNT signals.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies
Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits.
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us through the contact methods listed in the Contact Information section so that we can, where possible, resolve the issue. If you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact a supervisory authority. You also have the right to directly make a complaint to a supervisory authority. You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority by contacting the _____________________________________________________________________________.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Nicholas Graham, at: